CABLE LADDERS SYSTEM
After a few years of absence, in 2011 Sati Italia reintroduced the modular cable tray system S3 line. The main features of the system are:
- Snap-on cover: thanks to its particular shape the cover of the S3 line “snaps” onto the trunking and, even on vertical installations, it remains firmly mounted without the need for additional clips;
- Electrical continuity: when two or more S2 trunking elements are joined the appropriate ‘straight joining clamp’ ensures electrical continuity in accordance with IEC / EN 61537;
- 1.5mm thickness of the rails (long elements);
- 1.2-1.5mm thickness of the crossbars (short elements);
- Distance of crossbars: the “step” of the beams is 300mm;
- Bending radius: 300mm (different radii available on request);
- Attachment system rail/crossbar element
- Lower shipping costs: lower volume = lower costs;
- Flexibility: for some installations the finished product can be awkward to transport, shipping individual rails can solve the problem;
- Easy fitting: crossbars interlock with rails without the need for screws and nuts. A hammer blow is enough to achieve a firm and lasting attachment.
STRAIGHT ELEMENTSCABLE LADDER
In Sendzimir galvanized steel (ZS).
In hot galvanized steel after machining (ZF).
3 m bars.
Distance between rungs 300 mm.
Other height available on request.
Stainless steel (IX) available on request.
* T.U.A. = Theoretical Usable Area for containing cables.
SCREWSSCREWS - NUTS - WASHERS - VDR
BZE: In galvanized steel 5.8.
IX: In stainless steel - AISI 304.
BZF: In hot-dip galvanized steel after machining (DIN 126/10).
For mechanical connection of elements. With short square section.
With antilooseling knurling..
SCREW AND NUT HOT-DIP GALVANIZED
For mechanical connection of elements.
With short square section. Complete of nuts with antilooseling knurling.